|“The Dove” in the Heart of Mexico
|La Paloma is located only a half hour drive from the Guadalajara International Airport in the colonial town of Ajijic, located on Lake Chapala. This is a place where you can find peace and rest and not live by the clock. While here, walk to wonderful little shops and restaurants. Also, you can walk 3 blocks to Lake Chapala, 4 blocks to the Lake Chapala Society, or just sit on the veranda overlooking the pool in our relaxing atmosphere.
- Stay in our very special large one-level hacienda in the heart of Ajijic.
- Choose from our nine rooms, each with a private bath.
- Savor Ajijic’s year-round spring-like climate.
- Take a swim in our 40 foot solar-heated pool.
- Enjoy our continental breakfasts.
- Sip a margarita on our spacious and welcoming garden veranda.
- Bask in the sun on our large poolside patio.
- Relax in our wonderful fountain courtyard.
- Have a midnight snack in our fully equipped guest kitchen.
- Walk to fine galleries and shops only blocks away.
- Dine in a number of Mexico's finest restaurants only blocks away.
- Savor the beauty of the mountains and Lake Chapala.
- Relax in our comfortable guest rooms as you unwind and discover the joy and peaceful pace of Mexico.
|Warm and welcoming La Paloma, a highlight of your Mexican experience.